Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
Lunarpages is proud to partner with the online marketing agency, Search Intel, providing website owners premier Search Engine Optimization and Pay per Click management services. Search Intel takes a common sense approach to SEO that is sustainable, effective and will help you reach your target audience. We know that the best way to earn search engine traffic is to provide a resource that truly deserves to rank high!
|Order Now||Order Now||Order Now|
|Starting at $99 per month||Starting at $189 per month||Starting at $249 per month|
|Home Page Optimization||✔||✔||✔|
|Internal page Optimization||✔||✔|
|Local Citation Management||✔ |
|Order Now||Order Now||Order Now|
For more information contact SearchIntel at (480) 560-9096.
This collaboration allows us to better assist your business in breaking new barriers by increasing targeted search traffic, enhancing brand awareness, and converting more visitors into customers.
As a complete internet marketing solution, Search Intel brings a broad array of approaches to the table when it comes to the health and success of your site, from conversion optimization to social media branding and beyond.
Here are some key points about Search Intel and how they work with you to achieve your goals:
- Our relationship with you is our number one priority. We take pride in ensuring your satisfaction, and when we implement an online marketing initiative, it is with the intention of building a long-lasting business relationship. We believe in producing quality work and taking the time to do it right.
- Experience is essential. Our team members have been in this field for more than 12 years. We have extensive experience in an array of web development and marketing projects. We make aggressive improvements that are also tempered with caution with the goal of improving your site so that it can perform to its highest potential.
- Your site is unique. Many SEO companies approach every client with the same strategy. The truth is that your site is unique and often requires a customized solution that is aimed at improving the performance of your site, based on its present state. We use analytical data and tools to generate a thorough overview of your site in order to pinpoint areas that need improvement.
- A well-rounded approach includes management of social media. That's why most of our SEO services include social media management via Twitter and Facebook. We know the importance of taking an approach that encompasses this mega market, and we know it is crucial to incorporate social media into our clients' marketing campaigns. Most SEO companies do not offer this service included in their SEO campaigns.
- SEO is an ongoing process. We keep the mentality that SEO requires persistence. There is no silver bullet when it comes to SEO. A successful campaign takes time and effort. This does not mean that you will not see some immediate improvements using proven SEO strategies; you will. The results that will truly catapult your business to success, however, are those that are achieved over the long haul as you tap into more unpaid traffic with the passage of time.
- Transparent marketing is at our core. We never implement black-hat SEO strategies that can get your site penalized by the search engines because they are against search engine guidelines. We go by the book and have a reputation for open, honest, transparent marketing that we can be proud of. We will always keep you informed about our plans for your site, whether it is publishing content or fixing technical issues. We want to keep you involved in your site's evolution.
- If something is worth doing, it's worth doing well. We believe in going the distance for our clients. If you find that you need added help with your site, whether it is building a mobile design or generating an email marketing campaign, we understand the labor-intense nature of running a web business. We are available for additional hours as needed.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
With Search Intel, your business can benefit from the wealth of unparalleled industry expertise that we offer. Our SEO plans include:
- Professional consultation. Search Intel will consult with you before providing recommendations on improving your site. Our SEO recommendations and enhancement plans will drive quality traffic to your site. To start, our search marketing professionals will ensure the appropriate keywords are targeted, title and meta description tags are optimized, quality content is published, an XML sitemap is generated, and the URL structure is formatted correctly. We analyze all aspects of your site with a focus on any problems that might be holding your site back from obtaining the highest rankings possible.
- Content Optimization.We comb the pages of your site, looking for problems and implementing improvements. We also work to publish new content that is custom written for your site on a regular basis so that web crawlers visit your site more often and increase your page rankings.
- Social media and business listing management. We handle Facebook and Twitter for you, and include these two social media outlets in many of our SEO plans. We also author and place your business in top listings like Google Places, Yelp, and Yellow Pages.
- Tracking and analytics.We will continually monitor and adjust our SEO strategy based on analytics and tracking information that we get from advanced tools, including Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools. We will also provide you with a dashboard so that you can monitor the key performance indicators (KPI) of your site. You can monitor your site's performance whenever you get curious.
Here are a few other aspects of our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) program:
- Keyword Analysis & Targeting
- Title & META Tag Optimization
- Site Structure Analysis / Crawler Accessibility
- Content Optimization and Publishing
- Page Load Time Improvement
- Image Optimization
- Landing Page Implementation
- Analytics Configuration
- Google and Bing Webmaster Tools Setup
- Sitemap Generation
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search Intel offers a wide range of pay-per-click management services for business owners who've yet to begin their first campaign to those bidding on hundreds of thousands of keywords. We have years of experience running successful paid search campaigns on Google, Bing and Yahoo by staying on top of industry changes and taking advantage of new technologies and analytical reporting.
We can stand as your full service solution or offer consulting that will help you run more efficient campaigns. Let us help you lower your advertising spend and increase your ROI with proven strategies that include:
- Choosing the appropriate target keywords and bidding with the correct match type
- Pausing poor performers and improving ad-copy
- Setting appropriate daily budgets to remain competitive while not exceeding allocated funds
- Writing effective ad-copy with certain rules that improve click through rates
- Creating graphic based ads for display networks
- Geo-targeting to find local customers
- Bidding appropriately during specific times of day or week based on order history
- Implementing re-targeting campaigns for customers who have already visited your site
- Improving landing pages that are more likely to convert
- Improving the placement of call-to-actions and sign-up buttons
- Using our own proprietary software to create hundreds or thousands of ad-groups for categories or products with granular focus to keep the cost-per-click low but traffic volume high
- Utilizing the different pay-per-click channels including Google's Product Listing Ads, and extensions for phone calls and email marketing subscribers
Our pricing models are based on your percentage of monthly advertising spend, yet our fees will remain low enough so that you can still see revenue growth as we optimize and fine tune your campaigns.
Please contact us today to learn more about our pay-per-click management services at (480) 560-9096.
Contact Us Today To Get Started
If you have questions and would like one of our engineers to contact you, please fill out the form below.
* Required field.