Lunarpages Internet Solutions operates from three state-of-the-art, peerless data centers across the U.S. All of our data centers are PCI compliant. Offering multi-tier redundant power systems, 24/7 security and staffed by highly trained personnel, our data centers ensure our server runs smoothly and efficiently to protect your web presence and your business.
99.9% Uptime We experience 99.9% uptime on all servers and network equipment over a 12-month period. That means your website will be up and running at a reasonable speed practically every hour of every day. With that kind of technology behind your web presence, you never have to worry about your website’s availability.
State-of-the-Art Data Center Our facilities are designed with the best systems to make sure our servers run as smoothly as possible all the time. Some of the most important safety and management systems that keep our data centers in top condition include:
- State-of-the-art monitoring system for problem prevention and management
- Real-time data on equipment operation, enabling easy system management and instant problem identification
- Top power and cooling systems
- Best temperature and humidity control, leak detection, and fire protection
- Multiple redundant UPS to allow for true A/B power configuration
- Paralleled N+1 PowerWare UPS modules
- Best-of-breed APC PDU technology
- VESDA early smoke detection
- Pre-action dry pipe fire suppression systems that only fill with water in the event that two or more sensors are triggered in the same zone
- Cooling system designed and managed to meet or exceed ASHRAE standards for data center temperature and humidity
DDoS Protection If you manage a high-profile site or handle lots of sensitive information, protection against denial-of-service and distributed denial-of-service attacks is critical to your website and your users. To ensure the safety of your data and the availability of your site to legitimate users, we employ a variety of the best DDoS protection methods, including:
- Intelligent hardware
24/7/365 Server Monitoring Problems and attacks can happen at any time. To make sure your site doesn’t suffer from problems in our data center, we constantly monitor our servers and equipment with the best systems. And when you have problems with your basic hosting or your site, we’re here to help with our award-winning 24/7 support, so you know your website is in good hands.
SuperNAP 7, one of the most advanced data centers in the world, is now on Lunarpages’ line-up of facilities. It is the first and only facility in North America with a Tier IV (four) Design and Facility Certifications from the Uptime Institute and provides cutting-edge features such as a double-reinforced roof, advanced rack containment systems that include thermal storage, custom cooling units and an onboard backup system. Switch, the colocation provider that has developed SuperNAP enables unparalleled capacity and density levels. This facility has a capacity of up to 100 MVA of power in a 525,000 sq. Ft. Site. Also included is a 2nd facility, NAP 4, having an 88,383 sq. Ft. footprint and power up to 15 MVA. These two facilities add to Lunarpages’ offerings of services provided to our clients.
Located in Las Vegas, one of the safest regions on the planet, this facility includes innovations providing rigorous power redundancy and enhanced reliability. For more information, please visit supernap.com.
We operate in a state-of-the-art SAS 70 Type II compliant data center located in Irvine, California. This facilitie boast fully redundant power with diesel generators for backup, diverse paths and providers for Internet access, and multi-tiered reliable security services. Within this data center, we are able to provide you with industry-leading physical environment control features, as well as increased capacity and scalability to meet your business growth needs. For more information, please visit Zayo.
Located in Hawthorne, California, Lunarpages owns and operates this state-of-the-art data center. Our facility offers a fully reliable, multi-tiered, secure, and controlled environment for your servers and equipment. For more information on the services provided at our Hawthorne data center.
- Multi 1000 Mbps GIG-E fiber connections to internet backbone
- Redundant fiber connections on diverse physical paths
- Gigabit Ethernet network backbone
- Redundant telecom and fiber providers
- Unrestricted dedicated 100/1000 Mbps ports on our switch
- Secure facility with strict surveillance of visitors and limited access to data center
- Seismically braced racks and cabinets
- 24 x 7 video surveillance of Data Center and building perimeter
- Perimeter and interior card key access system with 24/7 security monitoring
- Redundant computer grade Liebert HVAC environmental cooling systems
- Redundant UPS power systems (optional A + B power feeds)
- Diesel generator back up system that can run at full capacity for weeks with emergency refueling as needed
- Pre-Action Dry Pipe fire suppression system with computer controlled early smoke detection monitoring
- Raised access floor system
- Gross floor space - 3,000 square feet (279 square meters)
- 3 fiber entry points – AT&T, XO, and AboveNet (MFN)
- 120 UPS battery time at peak load (minutes)
- A+B Level of UPS redundancy
- N+2 Level of backup generator redundancy
- 66 ±4 Air temperature (°F)
- N+2 Level of HVAC redundancy