Lunarpages is looking for people who want to start a career. Your path within the organization starts in customer service/technical support. How high you climb in the company is up to you.
We currently have a full time position available at our Orange office.
SPANISH BI-LINGUAL A PLUS.
WordPress, Drupal, Joomla!, other CMS experience preferred.
- Supports Level I technical support issues via telephone, email support, and chat.
- Utilizes Level I security access to Account Management System to assist customers.
- Transfers static customer accounts from previous web host to Lunarpages' servers.
- Offers managed hosting options to customers to improve their hosting experience.
- Supports sales and billing as a secondary role.
- Escalates or flags tickets and calls to senior personnel when necessary.
- Adds features to accounts via billing manager when requested.
- Answers Help Desk tickets as a secondary responsibility.
- Document all answered call and help desk tickets accordingly.
- Continues development of Lunarpages and systems knowledge to more effectively answer calls.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and educate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in the use of personal computers, mobile devices and related software applications.
- Ability to work productively and efficiently to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles, techniques, systems and standards.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- General knowledge of the Internet including how to utilize search engines to troubleshoot.
- General knowledge of Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh, Linux.
- General knowledge of Email clients: Outlook, Macmail, Thunderbird, etc.
- General knowledge of HTML Editors.
- Knowledge and ability to use Internet Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Familiarity with Web forums, blogs or bulletin boards.
- Familiarity with cPanel or other web hosting control panels and tools a plus.
- Familiarity with HTML, PHP or other scripting languages a plus.
- Familiarity with file transfer via the Internet (FTP) a plus.
- Familiarity with DNS and domain names a plus.