R1soft Managed Backups
R1Soft Managed Backups is a full-service, disaster recovery solution. If your backups are being stored on your server, they can be useless if anything adverse happens to your account or server, not to mention the valuable space that could be allocated to other applications. R1Soft is run on a separate server and therefore does not bog down your server.
R1Soft utilizes Continuous Data Protection© technology to back up at the block level instead of the file level. This feature shortens backup windows and reduces disk I/O compared to file-based full and incremental backups.
R1Soft is loaded with features that we employ to keep your content safe and secure. With 5 restoration points to choose from, you can be sure to restore the proper version of your site. If you need to restore from a backup, a simple phone call to our technical support department can have you back up and running quickly.
- Bare-Metal Disaster Recovery: Restore servers directly from disk-based, block-level backups
- High Performance: Sector-based backups increase throughput and reduce overhead
- Small Backup Windows: Only changed disk sectors are copied between backups
- Data Integrity: During backup and restore, data is verified using MD5 checksums
- Automatic: Save time and money, as backups are generated automatically and continuously
- 24 Hour Support: At the time you need help with data recovery, technicians are available around the clock
|Disk Space||Monthly Cost||Price Per GB|
If you have questions and would like one of our engineers to contact you, please fill out the form below.
* Required field.