Looking for server colocation services in Southern California or specifically colocation Los Angeles? Lunarpages Internet Solutions provides you with cost-effective and hassle-free data center services. Our facilities offer a reliable, secure, and controlled environment for your servers and equipment with a guaranteed network uptime of 99.99%.
AFFORDABLE COLOCATION BUNDLES
COLOCATION DATA CENTER
To build and maintain your own datacenter and support staff is a major investment. Fortunately, you can have access and acquire a world class data center facility, network, and support services at a fraction of the cost. Let Lunarpages Internet Solutions, an award-winning service provider, take care of the technology so that you can focus on what you do best, your business.
We currently operate two data centers in Southern California. We're confident that one or both will be a great fit for your server requirements. Scroll below to learn more about our data center solutions in Los Angeles.
COLOCATION LOS ANGELES DATACENTER
5155 W Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 300
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Our Los Angeles data center, ideally suited for single server colocation up to multi-rack colocation, is conveniently located just a few minutes drive from the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and about 15 minutes south of downtown. This location provides the advantages of Los Angeles colocation minus the inconvenience associated with downtown congestion and parking challenges.
- Single Server, ¼ Rack, ½ Rack, or Full Rack
- Private cages available (build to suit)
- Multi 1000 Mbps GIG-E fiber connections to internet backbone
- Redundant fiber connections on diverse physical paths
- Gigabit Ethernet network backbone
- Redundant telecom and fiber providers
- Unrestricted dedicated 100/1000 Mbps ports on our switch
- Secure facility with strict surveillance of visitors and limited access to data center
- Seismically braced racks and cabinets
- 24 x 7 video surveillance of Data Center and building perimeter
- Perimeter and interior card key access system with 24/7 security monitoring
- Redundant computer grade Liebert HVAC environmental cooling systems
- Redundant UPS power systems (optional A + B power feeds)
- Diesel generator back up system that can run at full capacity for weeks with emergency refueling as needed
- Pre-Action Dry Pipe fire suppression system with computer controlled early smoke detection monitoring
- Raised access floor system
- Visual checks with phone support
- Reset cables
- Power cycles
- Portable monitors and keyboards
- Competent, friendly, expert service and staff
- Gross floor space - 3,000 square feet (279 square meters)
- 3 fiber entry points – AT&T, XO, and AboveNet (MFN)
- 19" Racks
- Locked Cabinets
- 120 UPS battery time at peak load (minutes)
- A+B Level of UPS redundancy
- N+2 Level of backup generator redundancy
- 66 ±4 Air temperature (°F)
- N+2 Level of HVAC redundancy
Irvine Data Center
17400 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614
Our Irvine data center is located in the heart of the Orange County corporate community and is ideally suited for single rack colocation to large, private cage installations. This state-of-the-art colocation facility is conveniently located near several major highways and is less than a 10-minute drive from John Wayne Airport (SNA).
- 88,000 sq. ft. (50,000 sq. ft. Raised floor) raw space for individual cabinets and private cage areas
- Zone 4 earthquake-rated reinforced structure with an importance factor of 1.5
- Raised access flooring - 150 PSI
- Air Containment Optimized
- Redundant cooling and power from 140 to 365 watts per sq. ft.
- Firestone reflective white roof rejects solar heat before it enters the building
Building Access and Security
- 24x7x365 building access
- 24x7x365 NOC staff
- State-of-the-art alarm system includes an extensive digital recording network of over 105 high resolution cameras monitoring all entry points and colocation areas with at least 90 days of recorded playback. As many as 300 high resolution cameras will be used once the site is fully built
- Man-trap and biometric security access controlled areas
- Dual mode authentication via badge and biometric hand geometry to access all data center spaces
- State-of-the-art monitoring system provides real-time data on equipment operation, enabling easy system management and instant identification of problems
- Monitoring includes power and cooling systems, as well as temperature, humidity, leak detection and fire protection
- 20 megawatts of expandable utility power capacity — 4 megawatts day one
- 20 megawatts of expandable N+1 power backup — 6 megawatts day one utilizing industry leading Caterpillar diesel generators
- Multiple redundant UPS allow for true A/B power configuration
- Paralleled N+1 PowerWare UPS modules
- Best-of-breed SquareD Switch Gear
- Best-of-breed APC PDU technology
- Multiple carrier options available (AT&T, MCI/Verizon, Level3, AboveNet, XO, Cox, Time Warner Telecom and more)
- Multiple fiber route entrances to building
Fire Detection and Suppression
- VESDA early smoke detection
Contact Us Today To Get Started
If you have questions and would like one of our engineers to contact you, please fill out the form below.
* Required field.